FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON ALL OUR ENGLISH WILLOW BATS
CRICKET BAT WARRANTY
Force Cricket will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 6 months of receipt of items. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping. Upon return receipt of items for a warranty claim, you can expect Force Cricket to process your warranty claim within 7 days. Once the warranty claim is confirmed a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- A cricket bat is not going to look new forever & cracks will appear with use.
- Bats are made of natural timber & have an incredibly hard task of hitting a solid Cricket Ball repeatedly.
- Cracks can occur during the Knocking-In process & do not necessarily resemble a fault/defect
- Cracking may be an indication of insufficient Knocking-In, improper preparation/use, soft willow, bad quality cricket ball, etc.
- A small amount of cracking is normal & has no impact on the performance of the bat.
- The lifespan of a bat depends on the amount of use & care taken.
- Added protection such as Toe Protection is highly recommended for enhanced longevity.
- Some bats may require more/less preparation than initially advised. Knocking-In time is a general guide & does not mean that once you have completed the hours your bat is ready. Eg if your Knocking-In has not been performed up to standards you could spend 30+ hours on your bat & it may still not be ready.
- The price of a bat does not reflect the potential longevity of the willow. In fact, the more expensive bats are made of softer willow & though they will usually outperform cheaper bats, they may not last as long.
BAT WARRANTY PROCESS:
Force Cricket needs to see your bat to arrange the correct course of action following a warranty claim. Each claim will depend on the circumstances & is taken on a case-to-case basis. A course of action may include a repair, replacement, refund, or having the service performed again. Force Cricket will deal with any return of a bat purchased either from our official resellers, factory outlets, or website. All cricket bats sold by Force Cricket have a 6-month warranty against damage deemed to be manufacturing fault & no fault of the consumer.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Yorker damage to the toe of the bat.
- Damage that occurs due to lack of Knocking/Playing In, machine Knocking-In or inaccurate play.
- Damage resulting from bats being machine prepared outside of Force Cricket workshop.
- Damage that occurs due to poor preparation/maintenance (e.g. lack of toe guard, over/under oiling, etc).
- Damage due to moisture (wet weather) or heat (do not leave in car boot/direct sunlight etc).
- Damage from non-leather or composite balls (including bowling machine balls)
- Improper use (including hitting things other than cricket balls – e.g. stumps)
Cricket Bat Warranty may be voided if the above guidelines are not adhered to. Bats with broken handles, cracks & other minor occurrences within the warranty guidelines will be sent back to the manufacturer for repair. When making a warranty claim, proof of purchase needs to be supplied to Force Cricket by the customer (receipt/bank statement).